Emergency Childcare First Aid & CPR Level C Certification
Approved by the BC Provincial Community Care Facilities Branch
Students will learn:
- How to perform Adult CPR, child CPR, infant CPR, and two-person CPR (Level C)
- How to clear an airway of a conscious choking person
- How to recognize and treat shock, spinal injuries, heart attack, angina, stroke, bleeding, broken bones, seizures, heat related illness, hypothermia, allergic reactions, poisons and burns
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- What goes into a first-aid kit and how to use it
- Small wound treatment
- Recognition and prevention of infection
- How to use a CPR mask and how to protect yourself at the scene of an accident
- What to do at an accident if you do not have gloves and a CPR mask
- How to assess the history of an accident, and when and how to call 911 or just go to the hospital
- Canadian Red Cross certification is valid for 3 years.
- This course is approved by the BC Provincial Community Care Facilities Branch.
- If you have taken this course within the last 3 years, you are eligible for recertification. If registering for a recertification, you must bring proof of current certification with you to the course. If you do not show proof of current certification, you will not be certified.
- All courses include digital manuals. Printed manuals are available for an additional $6.
- When applicable, first-aid course price includes GST.
- Red Cross First Aid certificates are now digital. You will receive a temporary certificate at the end of your course and your official certificate will be emailed to you after the course has taken place.
Full Course: 8 Hours
Upcoming Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming courses scheduled. Contact us to book one.